Each of the Futuristic Home range of products listed is warranted to the first purchaser under normal installation and use against defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period from the date of the original purchase. However, the matters listed under the “LIMITATIONS OF THE WARRANTY” are not covered by this warranty.
During the warranty period, the authorized Futuristic Home Service Centre will provide you free of charge, the parts necessary to make the Futuristic Home products listed herein, capable of being operated for its ordinary purpose. This Warranty does not include transport, delivery or handling charges incurred in the transportation to and from the Service Centre.
Limitations of the Warranty
This warranty is effective only for the ORIGINAL PURCHASE and not for resale. Rights under this warranty are not re-assignable.
Periodical check-ups voltage and/or frequency conversions and installation are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty will not apply to any failure that in the professional opinion of the authorized Futuristic Home Service Centre is due to any of the following.
- Improper maintenance or repair, including the installation of parts of accessories that do not conform to the quality and specifications of the original parts.
- Misuse, abuse, neglect and improper installation.
- Usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage.
- Usage not in accordance with the instruction manual.
- Accidental or intentional damages.
- Corrosion rust or stains.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Breakdowns caused by other appliances.
- Damages due to unsuitable packaging and /or shipment method arranged by purchaser.
- Damages due to natural disasters or acts of war or public disturbances.
- Repairs or alterations by an unauthorized agency. All repairs must be performed by the authorized Futuristic Home Service Centre.
Equipment with serial number damaged, altered or removed is not covered by this warranty.
The decision of Futuristic Home on all questions relating to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be final and conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to abide by such decision.
Please download applicable warranty for your products, as a general guideline.